• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Yes, there is a movement to take away women’s right to vote

In other words, you don’t have any but are making assumptions.
I’m calling baloney and it’s up to you to prove your claims.
Since you're too lazy to open a new tab and Google something yourself, I guess I can do it for you. I'll just use Texas as an example, but you can literally do this with any state and the result is going to be the same.

Here's a link to the website as well-
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261004-171333.Chrome~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20261004-171333.Chrome~2.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20261004-171343.Chrome~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20261004-171343.Chrome~2.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 3
Since you're too lazy to open a new tab and Google something yourself, I guess I can do it for you. I'll just use Texas as an example, but you can literally do this with any state and the result is going to be the same.

Here's a link to the website as well-
I thought that we were discussing whether families with two parents were a bigger drain on the government than single parent families.
 
Back
Top